In order to describe the alternative treatments related with multiple sclerosis it is very important to understand the exact affect and normal treatments of this disease. Taking figures into account more than 2 .5 million cases are registered in the name of this disease as it covers the age group of 20-40. Talking about this disease multiple sclerosis is a type of autoimmune disease which ultimately affects the overall central nervous system. Elaborating the same this disease also targets the immune and energy system to get towards the myelin which is an insulating coating around nerve cells. Moreover in this particular article we will discuss about alternative treatments because many individuals are less familiar with the same.
Before describing the alternative therapy for MS let us first understand about normal treatments and therapies related with this disease. Medications, physical therapy, yoga, relaxation, herbal remedies etc are considered as alternative therapy for ms to deal with this disease however there are other options as well which are described as follows:
• Positive attitudes: Even though it deals with the personality and are included under aptitude theories, positive attitude can help many individuals to reduce the stress and relax if they needed to. With the help of positive attitude individuals will also be able to reduce the pressure.
• Exercise: This treatment are considered and included under yoga however there are other types of exercises as well which helps the individuals to deal with this disease within reasonable time. Examples of normal exercises are tai chi and other related fitness program.
• Diet: The most important and productive treatment of any disease is diet. With the help of appropriate diet the body of the individuals will remain unaffected by many disease however in case they get affected then diet also help the immune system of the body to recover within reasonable time. Thus appropriate and proper diet is very useful to keep the body away from dangerous diseases.
• Massage: Not as important as other mentioned treatments but regular massage also helps the body of the individuals to fight with the disease and feel relaxed. Thus massage can be considered as a complementary option to recover from the disease of multiple sclerosis.
• Acupuncture: With the help of this factors pain, muscle spasms and bladder related problems come out of the body. However there is no such confirmation of the same by respected scientists but many individuals believe that it helps to recover from multiple sclerosis.
• Evening primrose oil: This type of oils is found in sunflower seeds and oil is considered significant while dealing with multiple sclerosis diseases.
Thus the above provide basic information about different treatments related with multiple sclerosis.